23 April 2012

Black Ops Embroidered Patches


A couple of weeks ago, I made a small zine inspired by alternative achievements in space. It celebrated, among other things, the first perm in space, fancy dress party in orbit and tears shed on the moon. Today I was informed about a fantastic blog called Sci-Fi-O-Rama - it appears to be a (hopefully) endless source of awesome space photography and memorabilia! What we have here then are some embroidered patches that caught my attention for their sheer sinister appearance. They are official patches (can you believe) for covert US military operations. My favourite is the 'Lifetime of Silence' one, WHAT IS THE GREEN DOOR? We will probably never know.

1 comment:

  1. I think these Custom embroidery patches will surely can be used for sci fi theme parties. The kids will enjoy them a lot for sure.

    ReplyDelete